Sabtu, Mei 23, 2009

PARE, The English Village...

Pare. Only 4 words but I got so many experience there. Begin from learnt english more intensive, learnt hw to adapt in traditional life, learnt how the simple life is and learnt how to survive in a foreign area without many facility and also much money. My mental had been being built there. Mental as a tenacious student and as a hard worker. I think, what i've done in pare would be a plus point for my future.

So, now I learn more appreciate food, more appreaciate people surround us and more thanks to god for what I got now. You will feel a real life in Pare. Life as a foreigner. Back to the topic, Pare has so many english course place. Dont count it because it makes you dizzy. Begin from BEC (Basic English Course), DEC (Dynamic English Course), EECC, WEC and many more. I myself cannot count it.

But the thing you've to remember that everyone can study there. The lifecost in Pare is cheap, very cheap I mean. The fee of the english course is also cheap. You can compare the cost and advantageous between you study english in Pare and English First for example coz it has a big gap for the cost. So I just remind you that if you wanna feel the real life, improve your english and get more experience, just come to Pare for your best future.

HOORAY PARE, I'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU WHEREVER I AM!!

2 komentar:

kyomank mengatakan...

it's not four words, but four letters bro...

Ihdam mengatakan...

oh iya ya hahah oke grazie

Bookmark